December Holiday Programme 2019
Workshop for children 6-12 years old
This December, have your children ready to get their hands dirty as they embark on planting a spice garden using spices known to Singapore. They will see, feel, smell and plant spices while learning about their uses. Children will also have a go at harvesting sweet potatoes, making pesto using freshly harvested sweet basil and building a life-sized scarecrow!
Each child will bring home a punnet of tomatoes grown on our farm grounds and fresh pesto made by them.
Date: 7 December 2019, Saturday
Venue: Pacific Agro Farm, 14 Bah Soon Pah Road, Singapore 769961
All materials provided
1. All workshop tickets sold are non-refundable.
2. Participants are required to show proof of purchase on the day of the workshop by producing the workshop tickets in digital or physical form.
3. Participants should inform us of any proposed changes at email@example.com or give us a ring at 67581026 at least 3 days before the actual day of the holiday programme.
4. In the case of no-show, late attendance or early departure, no refund, replacement, make-up or exchange will be made.
5. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time and at the sole discretion of Pacific Agro Pte Ltd