March Holiday Programme 2020
This March, come with your family or friends to experience a true farm to table concept, where you get to harvest with your own hands flowers and vegetables to make your very own Nasi Ulam and Pesto sauce for a very healthy and fulfilling meal. Be guided around our tomato farm and see for yourself how tomatoes are grown here in Singapore, for Singapore and bring home a punnet of tomatoes harvested from our farm!
Go home with a punnet of tomatoes grown on our farm grounds, fresh pesto and a tummy full of freshly made nasi ulam!
Date: 7 March 2020, Saturday
Venue: Pacific Agro Farm, 14 Bah Soon Pah Road, Singapore 769961
All materials provided
*Please bring your own hats/umbrella and bottled waterTerms and Conditions
1. All workshop tickets sold are non-refundable.
2. Participants are required to show proof of purchase on the day of the workshop by producing the workshop tickets in digital or physical form.
3. Participants should inform us of any proposed changes at email@example.com or give us a ring at 67581026 at least 3 days before the actual day of the holiday programme.
4. In the case of no-show, late attendance or early departure, no refund, replacement, make-up or exchange will be made.
5. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time and at the sole discretion of Pacific Agro Pte Ltd